Locavore Weekend" is scheduled for this Saturday and Sunday during the Lake George Winter Carnival.
Admission is $20 per person, with reservations available online, although advance purchase is not required.
Attendees will be able to try samples of mulled wines and foods from several local food producers. All food products will be for sale at a 10% discount. In addition, a special tasting flight featuring Adirondack wines will be available, featuring:
• Gil's zesty lemon olives with Sauvignon Blanc or Syrah
• Saratoga Cracker cheese crackle with Merlot or Blue Twilight
• Eagle Ridge pepper sauce with Semi-Dry Riesling or Prospect Mountain White
• JM Farm maple glazed nuts with Pinot Noir or Amethyst Sunset
• Barkeater caramel candy with Fireside Reserve
Adirondack Winery is located at 285 Canada Street in Lake George Village. Phone: (518) 668-WINE.
• Go here to visit Dowd On Drinks
• Go here to visit Notes On Napkins
• Go here to visit the Capital Region Brew Trail